Krasnova Tamara Andreevna
Editorial board member
Doctor of technical sciences, Professor, Honored Ecologist of RF, Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of RF
Place of work: Federal State Budget Educational Institution of Higher Education «Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (University)»
Position: Head of Department of Analytical Chemistry and Ecology
Address: 47, Stroiteley Boulevard, Kemerovo, 650056, Russia
Phone: +7 (3842) 39-68-30
- water conditioning and purification, clearing of sewage from organic and mineral substances, adsorption, anion exchange, electrodialysis process
- 1990 – defense of a thesis in candidacy for Doctor of technical sciences degree, D. Mendeleyev University of Chemical Technology of Russia
- 1973 – defense of a thesis for Candidate of chemical sciences degree, Tomsk State University
- 1964 – chemical faculty, Voronezh Technological Institute
Expertise and career history
- 1993 - present time – Head of the Department of analytical chemistry and ecology, Kemerovo institute of food science and technology
- 1991-1993 – Professor at the Department of general and inorganic chemistry, Kemerovo institute of food science and technology
- 1981-1990 – Assosiate Professor at the Department of general and inorganic chemistry, Kemerovo institute of food science and technology
Rewards and premiums
- 2012 – Lapel badge "For Personal Contribution to National Project Reаlisation in the Kuzbass"
- 2012 – Order "For the development of the Kuznetsk Lands"
- 2010 – Golden Medal "Golden Galaxy" of American-Russian Business Union
- 2010 – Honorary badge "The Scientist of the year"
- 2008 – Title "Honorary Professor of the Kusbass"
- 2007 – Badge of honor “Golden mark «Kuzbass”
- 2002 – Title "Honorary Worker of Higher Professional Education of RF”
- 1998 – Title "Honored Ecologist of RF"
- 1988 – Medal "Inventor of the USSR"
Membership in professional associations
- Corresponding Fellow of the Siberian Branch of Higher Education Academy
Significant publications in Russian and foreign issues
- Krasnova, T.A., Kirsanov, M.P., Belyaeva, O.V., Shishlyatnikova, N.Y. Influence of activated carbons termal pre-treatment on adsorption of pyridine from water solutions. Physical Chemistry Journal, 2004, vol. 78, no. 8, pp. 1531-1534. (In Russ.)
- Krasnova, T.A., Gorelkina, A.K., Timoshchuk, I.V. Technology of natural water adsorption treatment for chlorophenol and phenol. Water supply and sanitary technique, 2009, no. 10 vol. 2, pp. 56-61.
- Krasnova, T.A., Belyaeva, O.V. The interaction of pyridine with the surface of active carbons. Journal of Physical Chemistry, 2011, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 536 – 541.
- Krasnova, T.A., Belyaeva, O.V., Semenova, S.A. Influence of ozone modifying on granular activated carbon properties. Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2011, no. 4, pp. 561-565. (In Russ.)
- Belyaeva, O.V., Krasnova, T.A., Semenova, S.A., Gladkovab, O.S. Interaction of O2, O3, and H2O2 with an Activated Carbon. Solid Fuel Chemistry, 2011, no. 6, pp. 61-64.
- Krasnova, T.A., Belyaeva, O.V., Anikina, A.V. Research of dowtherm's influence on the aniline adsorption from their mixture. Chemical Industry Today, 2011, no. 11, pp.46-50. (In Russ.)
- Solovyeva, Y.V., Yustratov, V.P., Krasnova, T.A. Research of cadmium ions adsorption from water solutions by modified activated carbons. Chemical Industry Today, 2012, no. 3, pp. 54-56. (In Russ.)
- Krasnova, T.A.,Yustratov, V.P., Poznyakovsky, V.M. Drinking water expert evaluation. Quality and safety: Study guide. Moscow, DеLi print, 2011. 280p. (In Russ.)
- Belyaeva, O.V., Yustratov, V.P., Krasnova, T.A., Patrakov, Y.F., Semenova, S.A. Pat. 2367598 Russia MPK S01B 31/16, B01J 20/20. Technique for producing modified activated carbons / Kemerovo institute of food science and technology. N 2008125164/15. Appl. 20.06.08. Publ. 20.09.09. Bull. N 26. (In Russ.)
- Krasnova, T.A., Belyaeva, O.V. The interaction of pyridine with the surface of active carbons. Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry A. 2011, vol. 85, no. 3, pp. 466-471.
References to the scientist's profile
Scopus Author ID: 7006845214 – http://www.scopus.com/authid/detail.url?authorId=7006845214
Orcid ID : 0000-0002-3546-3561 – https://orcid.org/0000-0002-3546-3561
ResearcherID: L-4779-2016 – http://www.researcherid.com/rid/L-4779-2016
RINC - http://elibrary.ru/author_profile.asp?id=522890
Other references: https://картанауки.рф/scientist/938311 , http://www.sibacadem-kuzbass.ru/coctav/sostav40.html