Kolpakova V.V., All-Russian Research Institute of Starch Products, firstname.lastname@example.org
Chumikina L.V., Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Research Center of Biotechnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Leninsky Ave. 33 bld. 2, Moscow, 119071 Russian Federation
Arabova L.I., Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Research Center of Biotechnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Leninsky Ave. 33 bld. 2, Moscow, 119071 Russian Federation
Lukin D.N., All-Russian Research Institute of Starch Products, Nekrasova Str. 11, Kraskovo, Moscow region, 140051 Russian Federation
Topunov A.F., Bach Institute of Biochemistry, Research Center of Biotechnology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Leninsky Ave. 33 bld. 2, Moscow, 119071 Russian Federation
Titov E.I., Moscow State University of Food Production, Volokolamskoje Shosse 11, Moscow, 125080 Russian Federation
- Lee H.C., Htoon A.K., Uthayakumaran S., and Paterson J.L. Chemical and functional quality of protein isolated from alkaline extraction of Australian lentil cultivars: Matilda and Digger. Food Chemistry, 2007, no. 102, pp. 1199-1207. DOI: 10.1016/j.food.chem.2006.07.008.
- Dulaev V., Melechkina Е., Аnisimov А., et al. Enrichment of wheat bread flour with dry gluten at flour milling facilities. Bread products, 2004, no. 10, pp. 32-34. (In Russian).
- Kolpakova V., Yudina Т., Severinenko S., and Vanin S. Dry wheat gluten - efficient flour improving agent. Bread products, 2006, no. 10, pp. 50-53. (In Russian).
- Lazaridou A., Duta D., Papageorgiou M., et al. Effects of hydrocolloids on dough rheology and bread quality parameters in gluten free formulations. Journal of Food Engineering, 2007, vol. 79, no. 3. pp. 1033-1047. DOI: 10.1016/j.jfoodeng.2006.03.032.
- Noorfarahzilah M., Lee J.S., Sharifudin M.S., et al. Applications of composite flour in development of food products. International Food Research Journal, 2014, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 2061-2074.
- Wang J., Zhao M., Yang X., and Jiang Y. Improvement on functional properties of wheat gluten by enzymatic hydrolysis and ultrafiltration. Journal of Cereal Science, 2006, vol. 44, no. 1. pp. 93-100. DOI: 10.1016/ 1.ics.2006.04.002.
- Saberi A.H., Kadivar M., and Keramat J. Improvement of functional properties dlutens extrated from two Iranian wheat varieties (Sardari and Mahdavi) employing chemical and enzymatic modifications. Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 2008, vol. 56. pp. 243-252.
- Zhang H., Claver I.P., Li Q., et al. Structural modification of wheat gluten by dry heat-enhanced enzymatic hydrolysis. Food Technology and Biotechnology, 2012, vol. 50, no. 1. pp. 53-58.
- Ahmed J., Ramaswamy H.S, Ayad A., et al. Effect of high-pressure treatment on rheological, thermal and structural changes in Basmati rice flour slurry. Journal of Cereal Science, 2007, vol. 46, no. 2. pp. 148-156. DOI: 10.1016/ j.jcs.2007.01.006.
- Zhang H., Claver I.P., Zhu K.-X., and Zhou H. The еffect of ultrasound on the functional properties of wheat gluten. Molecules, 2011, no. 16, pp. 4231-4240. DOI: 10.3390/molecules1605423.
- Surówka K., Zmudzinski D., and Surówka J. Enzymic modification of extruded soy protein concentrates as a method of obtaining new functional food components. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 2004, vol. 15, no. 1–2, pp. 153–160. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.tifs.2003.09.013.
- Majzoobi M. and Abedi E. Effects of pH changes оn functional properties of native and acetylated wheat gluten. Journal homepage, 2014, vol. 21, no. 3, рр. 1219-1224.
- Krause J.-P., Mothes R., Schwenke K.D. Properties of interfacial films formed by succinylated legymin from faba beans (Vicia faba L.). Colloids and Surfaces B: biointerfaces, 1997, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 279-286. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0927-7765(96)01330-6.
- Braudo E.E. (ed.). Rastitel'nyy belok: novye perspektivy [Plant protein: new perspectives]. Moscow: Pishheprom-izdat Publ., 2000, 180 p.
- Lee J.-Y., Lee H.D., and Lee C.-H. Characterization of hydrolysates produced by mild-acid treatment and enzymatic hydrolysis of defatted soybean flour. Food Research International, 2001, vol. 34, no. 2-3, pp. 217-222. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0963-9969(00)00155-1.
- Kong X., Zhou H., and Qian H. Enzymatic hydrolysis of wheat gluten by proteases and properties of the resulting hydrolysates. Food Chemistry, 2007, vol. 102, pp. 759-763. DOI: 10.1016/j.foodchem.2006.06.062.
- Webb M.F., Naeem H.A., Schmidt K. Food Protein Functionality in a Liquid Sistem: A comparison of deamidated wheat protein with dairy and soy proteins. Journal of Food Science, 2002, V. 67. pp. 2896-2902.
- Wang J.S., Wei Z.Y., Li L., et al. Characteristics of enzymatic hydrolysis of thermal-treated wheat gluten. Journal of Cereal Science, 2009, vol. 50, no. 2, pp. 205-209. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcs.2009.05.004.
- Kieffer R., Schurer F., Kohler P., and Wieser H. Effect of hydrostatic pressure and temperature on chemical and functional properties of wheat gluten: Studies on gluten, gliadin and glutenin. Journal of Cereal Science, 2007, vol. 45, no.3, pp. 285-292. DOI: 10.1016/j.jcs.2006.09.008.
- Popineau Y., Huchet B., Lare B., and Berot S. Foaming and еmulsifying рroperties of fractions of gluten peptides obtained by limited enzymatic hydrolysis and ultrafiltration. Journal of Cereal Science, 2002, vol. 35, no. 3. pp. 327-335. DOI: 10.1006/jcrs.2001.0437.
- Rachman A.T.M.M., Sana N.K., Khan Md.M.H., et al. Partial purification deamidase from germinating wheat (Triticum Aestivum L) seeds and its application for the improvement of functional properties of wheat gluten. Journal of Bioscience, 2007, vol. 15, pp. 89-98. DOI: 10.3329/jbs.v15i0.2208.
- Kolpakova V.V. Molecular aspects of rheological properties of gluten, dough, quality of bread. Applied biochemistry and microbiology, 1994, vol. 30, no. 5-6, pp. 535-549. (In Russian).
- Nechaev A.P. (ed.), Traubenberg S.E., Kochetkova A.A., et al. Pishchevaya khimiya: Laboratornyy praktikum [Food chemistry: Laboratory practice manual]. St. Petersburg: GIORD Publ., 2006, 133 p.
- Bramhall S., Noack N., Wu M., and Loewenberg J.R. A simple colorimetric method for determination of protein. Analytical Biochemistry, 1969, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 146-148. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0003-2697(69)90251-6.
- Kolpakova V.V., Chumikina L.V., Vasil’ev A.V., et al. Wheat gluten proteolysis by enzyme preparations of directional action. International Journal of Agronomy and Agricultural Research, 2014, vol. 5, no. 2. pp. 72-86.
- Linares E., Larre C., and Popineau Y. Freeze- or spray-dried gluten hydrolysates: Biochemical and emulsifying properties as a function of drying process. Journal of Food Engineering, 2001, vol. 48, no. 2, pp. 127-135. DOI: 10.1016/S0260-8774(00)00148-5.
- Bean S. and Tilley M. Separation of water-soluble proteins from cereals by high-performance capillary electrophoresis (HPCE). Cereal Chemistry, 2003, vol. 80, no. 5, pp. 505-510. DOI: 10.1094/chem.2003.80.5.505.
- Opinion of the scientific panel on dietetic products, nutrition and allergies on a request from the commission related to a notification from WFA and the AWRI on albumin (egg white) used in the manufacture of wine pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 11 of Directive 2000/13/EC - for permanent exemption from labeling. The EFSA Journal, 2007, no. 566, pp. 1-7. DOI: 10.2903/j.efsa.2007.566.
- Kaushik R., Sharma N., Swami N., et al. Physico-chemical properties, extraction and characterization of gluten from different Indian wheat cultivars. Research & Reviews: A Journal of Crop Science and Technology, 2013, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1-6.
- Hou L., Zhu Y., and Li Q. Characterization and preparation of broken rice proteins modified by proteases. Food Technology and Biotechnology, 2010, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 50-55.
- Shewry P.R. and Tatham A.S. Biotechnology of wheat quality. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 1997, vol. 73, no. 4, рр. 397-406.
- Wang J.S., Zhao M.M., Bao Y., et al. Preparation and characterization of modified wheat gluten by enzymatic hydrolysis-ultrafiltration. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 2008, vol. 32, no. 3, pp. 316-333. DOI: 10.1111/j.1745-4514.2008.00157.