Bochkarev M.S. , Biysk Institute of Technology (branch), Polzunov Altai State Technical University, Trofimova Str. 27, Biysk, 659305 Russian Federation
Egorova E.Yu. , Polzunov Altai State Technical University , Lenin Str. 46, Barnaul, 656038 Russian Federation
Reznichenko I.Yu. , Kemerovo Institute of Food Science and Technology (University) , Stroiteley blvd. 47, Kemerovo, 650056 Russian Federation , email@example.com
Poznyakovskiy V.M. , Sochi State University , Sovetskaya Str. 26а, Sochi, 354000 Russian Federation
- Egorova E.Yu. Osobennosti proizvodstva i formirovaniya potrebitel'skikh svoystv masla kedrovogo orekha i produktsii na ego osnove [Features of production and the formation of consumer properties of pine nut oil and products based on it]. Biysk: «Biya» Publ., 2014. 453 p.
- Vinson J.A. and Cai Y. Nuts, especially walnuts, have both antioxidant quantity and efficacy and exhibit significant potential health benefits. Food & Function, 2012, no. 3 (2), pp. 134-140. doi: 10.1039/c2fo10152a.
- Enzifst L.E. and Bveo M.E. Flaxseed (Linseed) fibre - nutritional and culinary uses - a review. Food New Zealand, 2014, April/May, pp. 26-28.
- Ganorkar P.M. and Jain R.K. Flaxseed - a nutritional punch. International Food Research Journal, 2013, no. 20 (2), pp. 519-525.
- Sofronova E.S. Using the seed flax. Bulletin of Nizhny Novgorod State Engineering and Economic University, 2012, no. 8, pp. 21-29. (In Russian).
- Bruno G. Milk Thistle. Huntington College of Health Sciences, 2009, p. 2. Available at: http://www.hchs.edu/ literature/Milk%20Thistle.pdf. (accessed 7 February 2014).
- Kroll D.J., Shaw H.S., and Oberlies N.H. Milk Thistle nomenclature: why it matters in cancer research and pharmacokinetic studies. Integrative Cancer Therapies, 2007, no. 6, pp. 110-119.
- Lawrence V., Jacobs B., Dennehy C., et al. Milk Thistle: Effects on liver disease and cirrhoses and clinical adverse effects. Evidence Report / Technology Assessment. Rockville, MD: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, 2000. Vol. 21. 158 p. Available at: http://www.pkids.org/files/milkthistle.pdf. (accessed 7 February 2014).
- Tsyganova T.B., Minevich I.E., Zubtsov V.A., and Osipova L.L. Prospects of Using Flax Seeds and Flax Meal. Baking in Russia, 2014, no. 4, pp. 18-20. (In Russian).
- Wilkes A.P. Flax HEART HEALTH. Flax surges ahead in nutrition industry. Flax Council of Canada, 2007, p. 8. Available at: http://flaxcouncil.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Flax-Supplement-Heart-Health.pdf. (accessed 7 February 2014).
- Martinchik A.N. Nutritional value of sesame seeds. Nutricion Problems, 2011, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 41-43. (In Russian).
- Si-Hyung P., Su-Noh R., Youngmin B., Hocheol K., James E.S., and Kwan-Su K. Antioxidant components as potential neuroprotective agents in sesame (Sesamum indicum L.). Food Reviews International, 2010, no. 26 (2), pp. 103-121. doi:10.1080/87559120903564464.
- Redl G., Husain F.T., Bretbacher I.E., Nemes A., and Cichna-Markl M. Development and validation of a sandwich elisa for the determination of potentially allergenic sesame (Sesamum indicum L.) in food. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 2010, vol. 398, iss. 4, pp. 1735-1745. doi:10.1007/s00216-010-4069-x.
- Vasil'eva A.G. and Kruglova I.A. The chemical composition and potential biological value of pumpkin seed of different varieties. Transactions of Higher Educational Institutions, Food Technology, 2007, no. 5-6, pp. 30-33. (In Russian).
- Zharkova I., Malyutina T., and Akhtemirov E. Non-traditional plant material in cakes technology [Low-fat meal pumpkin seeds, watermelon, rose, flax, grapes and milk thistle fruit]. Bread products, 2011, no. 8, pp. 40-41. (In Russian).
- Tyurina O.E., Shlelenko L.A., Kostyuchenko M.N., and Tyurina I.A. Development of the range of technologies and the production of baked goods with pumpkin seeds for healthy nutrition. Bakery in Russia, 2013, no. 6, pp. 20-22. (In Russian).
- Jakubowska M., Gardzielewska J., Tarasewicz Z., et.al. The effect of amaranth seed to the standard diet upon selected meat quality traits in the quail. Animal Science Papers and Reports, 2013, no. 31 (4), pp. 355-362.
- Mburu M.W., Gikonyo N.K., Kenji G.M., and Mwasaru A.M. Properties of a complementary food based on amaranth grain (Amaranthus cruentus) grown in Kenya. Journal of Agriculture and Food Technology, 2011, no. 1 (9), pp. 153-178.
- Gamel T.H., Mesallam A.S., Damir A.A., Shekib L.A., and Linssen J.P. Characterization of amaranth seed oils. Journal Food Lipids, 2007, no. 14, pp. 323-334.
- Ogrodowska D., Zadernowski R., Czaplicki S., Derewiaka D., and Wronowska B. Amaranth seeds and products - the source of bioactive compounds. Polish Journal of Food and Nutrition Sciences, 2014, no. 64 (3), рр. 165-170.
- Piecyk M., Worobiej E., Rebis M., and Rebis Z. The content and characterization of nutrients in amaranth products. Bromat. Chem. Toksykol, 2009, no. 42, pp. 147–153
- Bourgou S., Bettaieb I., Saidani M., and Marzouk B. Fatty acids, essential oil, and phenolics modifications of black cumin fruit under nacl stress conditions. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2010, no. 58 (23), pp. 12399-12406.
- Ramadan M.F. and Morsel J.-T. Neutral lipid classes of black cumin (Nigella sativa L.) seed oils. European Food Research and Technology, 2002, no. 214 (3), pp. 202-206.
- Newkirk R. Flax feed industry guide. Canadian International Grains Institute, 2008. 24 p.
- Machikhina L.I., Meleshkina E.P., Priezzheva L.G., Smirnov S.O., Zhuchenko A.A., and Rozhmina T.A. Development of technology of production of new food products from flax seeds. Bread products, 2012, no. 6, pp. 54-58. (In Russian).
- Suprunova I.A., Chizhikova O.G., and Samchenko O.N. linseed flour as a promising source of dietary fiber for the development of functional food. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2010, no. 4, pp. 50-54. (In Russian).
- Kour J. and Saxena D.C. Studies on the development of nutraceutical foods using extrusion. Technology - A review. Austin Journal of Nutrition and Food Sciences, 2014, no. 2 (5). 7 р.
- Toure A. and Xueming X. Flaxseed lignans: source, biosynthesis, metabolism, antioxidant activity, bio-active components, and health benefits. Comprehensive Reviews in Food Sciences and Food Safety. Institute of Food Technologists, 2010, no. 9 (3), pp. 261–269
- Januszewska-Jozwiak K. and Synowiecki J. Characteristic and suitability of amaranth components in food biotechnology. Biotechnologia, 2008, no. 3, pp. 89–102
- Sindhuja A., Sudha M.L., and Rahim A. Effect of incorporation of amaranth flour on the quality of cookies. European Food Research and Technology, 2005, no. 221, pp. 597-601.
- Egorova E.Yu., Bochkarev M.S., and Reznichenko I.Yu. Defining technical requirements to smykom nonconventional olive cultures for food purpose. Food Processing: Techniques and Technology, 2014, no. 1, pp. 131-138. (In Russian).
- Kasera R., Niphadkar P.V., Saran A., Mathur C., and Singh A.B. First case report of anaphylaxis caused by Rajgira seed flour (Amaranthus paniculatus) from India: A clinico-immunologic evaluation. Asian Pacific Journal of Allergy & Immunology, 2013, no. 31, pp. 79-83.
- TR TS 021/2011. Tekhnicheskiy reglament Tamozhennogo soyuza «O bezopasnosti pishchevoy produktsii» [TR CU 021/2011. Technical Regulations of the Customs Union «On the safety of food production»]. Moscow, 2011. 234 p.